Sunday, July 6, 2008

She's SO pretty!

I have found America's Next Top Model!!! Isn't this girl so super cute? I had so much fun with this one - I took a couple hundred shots of her - the camera LOVES her! And I have to admit, it is so wonderful when you can find a person who has all the right moves in front of the camera...all on their own! I wanted to give a little sneak peak with these shots, but you will be able to find her entire session on the client proofing page of our web site in a couple of weeks! Thanks for all the fun Shelby! I'm excited to do the "fancy dresses" session! :)

2 comments:

Shelby Ane said...

Haha! I had a blast! And I'm loving the way they are turning out!
The dresses should be back from the dry cleaners tomorrow, so whenever you want, we can do the "fancy dresses" session!
Shelby

Shelby Ane said...

Just to let you know, I have the dresses, so whenever you are free, we can do the "fancy dresses" session! Plus, there are trains on the tracks again!
Shelby