Monday, October 19, 2009

Camille Seniors

It's always fun to meet new people...this senior was fun & easy going. We moved fast at first and got tons of shots in the first 20 mins! Yipee! Then we were off to another locations and I think she got bored waiting for the darn sun to do what I wanted. We got quite a few while we waited, but there's that 10 minute window of "perfect" light and we just had to get some of those shots.

She is excited to graduate a little EARLY which is awesome and she's such a cute girl. Okay, "cute" isn't right - she's beautiful! Thanks for being so willing to freeze to death in the river girl! Enjoy your sneak peak - there's more cute ones to come! And as always, if this girl can get 20 comments left she'll get a free gift!!! Help her out friends! :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love all of them :D
my favortie is the black and white one

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous and the pics are amazing, its hard to say which is my fav

Anonymous said...

Camille you are the most beautiful girl ever. I am blessed to know you.. I love the ones of you laying down they are my favorite..But I love them all. You did a great job they came out greater then I ever thought they would.. Your eyes shine in them..

Anonymous said...

your a very gorgeous girl and all your pictures turned out very good.:)

Anonymous said...

very gorgeous girl cant wait to see the rest of them..

Your other mother said...

OMG! You are so beautiful darlin' these turned out great!! My fav is the first one I think. They are absolutely perfect.

Anonymous said...

You're a pretty girl. The pictures are great. I like the backgrounds.
Very good photos.

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful.. your are a great girl camille i hope to get some..

Anonymous said...

you look amazing!!!! it makes me excited to do mine. :)) to bad i got to wait till winter to do them :( you need to help me come up with some cool places to do them at ? p.s. how much did these cost you

Anonymous said...

Very good pics. You look beautiful. Can't wait to see the rest

Anonymous said...

Your pictures make you look so old!
I love the one of just your face shot! Love You Lots...........from your Aunt C.

Anonymous said...

I sure like your pictures. You look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

love the pics girl when do i get to see the rest of them?

Anonymous said...

hey lil sis love the pics very cute you're sure growin up fast ha ha

Anonymous said...

hey girly i really love the pics they are so beautiful

Anonymous said...

hey hey very nice pics love them you look beautiful congrats on graduating

Anonymous said...

hey nice pics they look great

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I love every one of them!! my favorites are the black and white one and the onr that your eyes pop in!!

Anonymous said...

You look great!!

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful

Anonymous said...

These pics look great. Nice backgrounds.