Saturday, October 10, 2009

We had FUN...

Our Halloween Mini-Sessions went well. I saw cute kiddos, cute costumes, and super creative moms! I have to say that one of my FAVE things about photographing people is meeting the people. I have some crazy need to be super-social and I love getting to know all of you.

So here's a little sneak peak...This girl was SO cute - she called my home "lovely" and had such a zesty personality. I loved it! She was too excited to have met my little girl and thought it was great that she made a new friend. Yes, you can come over after lunch and play anytime! :)

This little lady was cute too. She made me laugh and LOVED the candy I gave her. :) And her mom ROCKS cause she rearranged all the "stuff" in my front living room and I love it. I have hated the way that room was set up for almost 2 years now and within minutes she made it look super awesome and more functional. I am still "jump up and down like a 10 year old" excited about it! She really needs to start up a business for it - I hope she'll come back and do more of my rooms some time...I need it! :P

1 comment:

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

I love this sneak peak picture. I am so glad that you like your room so much better. Also did you get the picture I send you from Bed bath and beyond with the plates? We will have to trade decorating for pictures?