Friday, June 13, 2008

Do I do weddings???

I have been asked this a lot lately - so here's my answer. Yes! I can do a wedding. I have done them before - but have spent the last couple of years focusing on everything else. And yes, I also do engagements photos and custom announcements. As far as weddings go, I would like to keep it simple, so here's the pricing:

$200.00 per hour - includes secure online posting of proofs, unlimited locations, and 5 digital files on CD with copyright release per hour. There is an $0.85 per mile charge for weddings outside of Idaho Falls. You must pay for 50% of your wedding coverage seven (7) days before the wedding. The remaining balance must be paid before you will be able to see your proofs. We take checks, cash and credit cards.

If you book a wedding, you will get 10% off any printed items that you order thru me. This includes albums. You and your family memebers may order prints/albums thru me - please email me and request a full pricing list.

If there is anything I have left unanswered, please contact me!

No comments: